What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

HyTower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, posting your SN on this forum seems to work wonders for finding friends, which is good. But...is this growing sense of responsibility towards fulfilling orders good, or bad?

Oh well, who cares?

Grow, imaginary wheat, grow!

Seeing other kingdoms has put mine to shame, all disorganized. At least my Island's nice.

tazrina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only problem with getting more friends is that the game only let's you order from so many at one time. I wish they would change this so nobody feels slighted. This aspect of the game drives me nuts. Still love the game.

aalderm1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add Me To We Rule a-dubvu

HEY EVERYONE ADD ME TO WE RULE a-dubvu THANKS!!

Sparky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We rule, add me I'll add u! Level 39, SparkyLand

I werule all day, fill all orders, and will always return the favor.
Lvl 39 with lots of high end shops. Add me. SparkyLand
Thanks!
SparkyLand

ShimmernShyne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add shimmernshyne...I play we farm, we city and we rule. I am a good friend to have! Shark 666, you are an awesome friend to have, I guess everyone knows that because it is difficult to get on your land:). I will keep trying.

S.Shyne

Ruk1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 46 alot of high level shops! I add all who add me and always checking for orders! Also active adventure bay and we city

Plus+ id: ruk1234

Thanks

Kingster00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More friends

Hey we rule friends...lots of high level shops in main realm..vintage chateaus, wyverns caverns, chimera temples, mt. olympus,red dragon layers, Egyptian content and more...plus tons of variety shops in West realm for quests...feel free to add me Kingster00 and I'll add you ....always accepting orders..play constantly

scooby520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need friends!

Hi Fellow Questers

This is my first attempt to find friends for We Rule. I have reached level 27 all on my own, which shows my level of (unhealthy) obsession. Am reaching out as even I am now finding progress too slow.

Please add me as you friend (Scooby520) and I promise to check in frequently, accept any orders made, buy useful quest stuff for you and return the favour ...

Sparky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"WeRule" ID SparkyLand,
Lots of free high experience shops, and I always try and order from people that order from me. LVL 39. Please add me.
SparkyLand

dblee50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, visit dblee503. Lvl 38 and climbing. Getting some good stuff. Check it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts