What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Jujukio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me

Hey guys I'm level 10. Always checking my kingdom. Will always accept contracts. But if you fail to deliver more than once In a row. I will delete you. Add me only if you truly want to help.
Add me! ID: jujukio

Meebie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gwenlian, I had that a few times and most appeared later on, only one or two didn't and I thought it was because they have an i-phone not an i-pad but I'm not sure. Hope you find them soon.

Meebie

eeleon1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys, im level 43. Very active player. I have several Red Dragon Lair's, Vintage Chateau's, Medusa's Den's, etc etc open. If u order from me, i will order from you, regardless what level you are. Thank You
My ID is
eeleon1

chase449

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fellow We Rulers

I am level 41 and very active looking for fellow we rulers to join me and my kingdom. No matter what level you are I will do my best to order from you as you order from me. I have 4 chimera's temples, 4 vintage chateaus, and 3 wyverns forge, as well as the new egyptian content. I am also level 30 on Adventure Bay if you happen to play it as well.

Thanks and Happy Ruling!

blackadderfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blachadder fan wants to be you frend

[i will be your friend on we rule i am currently on level 9 it took me ages and ages and ages and ages and ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my username is blackadderfan

ps do you no how to get free mojo without downloading anything AND how the heck did you get to level 41!!!!!:eek:

chase449

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Shark! Always a pleasure doing business with you, and I certainly appreciate your contribution to the game.

I've added you as a friend blackadderfan. You can also visit mojo-farm.com for an abundance of valuable information to enhance your ruling experience.

Last edited:

musiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@blackadderfan

I'll add you too :)
And I haven't spent a dime on WeRule yet but am level 48 already. So don't listen to the others, you can make it to level 50 without spending real money too. It just takes a little more time. I play WeRule for a couple of months now, don't know exactly how long but it's somewhere between 6 months and 8 months.

musiman

HyTower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why can't I put this game down?
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Please add HyTower. Adventure Bay too!

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Puertorrican Kingdom (every store is available)
Add Me Plz looking for more business; ShAdOwXPR

Every store is available!!!

My Kingdom (always changing)

Main1.jpg

Main 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Main 1 (Main = Blue Flags, Flowers, Castle)

Main2.jpg

Main 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Main 2

West.jpg

West | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
West (Farming = White Flags, Flowers, Trees, Roads))

South1.jpg

South 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
South 1 (Military = Red Flags, Flowers, Trees)

South2.jpg

South 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
South 2

East1.jpg

East 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
East 1 (Stores = Orange Flags, Flowers, Trees)

East2.jpg

East 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
East 2

North1.jpg

North 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
North 1 (Monsters = Black Flags, Trees, Red Roads)

North2.jpg

North 2 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
North 2

Tiator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nearing level 50 (today?)
Built with patience (5 months) and no purchased mojo
West realm has the best stuff
Come visit

Tiator

RikP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play with only one kingdom and I am determined never to purchase mojo. I think buying Mojo is like bringing you wallet into Monopoly, but then this game is played differently by each member. Please add

RikPierce

to your friends even though I won't be able to mojo your order, I do have good places to order from. And I'm on line quite a lot...

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my ipad a couple days ago so I'm only a level 10. Please add me :) Name is thekarens

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

tazrina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hytower is right. This game is addictive. Also play adventure bay and trading nations. Please feel free to add me. Tazrina:)

hoppity0511

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all... this game is unbelievably addictive ...already up to level 22 after less than 2wks.
Is there anyway I can find out who (of my friends) has ordered the most from me so I can return the favour ...
I've looked at the leaderboards but they don't give enough details ....
...not using any real money here either ... just daily constantly growing crops and ordering from friends not matter what level your on...

ID: hoppity0511

ShakaZulu311

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need more friends.....PLZ HELP

Hi, I'm level 40 with many high value businesses. I really need more friends to support my businesses and I will definitely return the favor!! Thx

Most reactions

Latest posts