What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open issue

Before you enter the kingdom you will see an open sign. That is how you know the shops can be booked. Otherwise you may still see open shops inside, but you won't be bake to book them because he is already at his limit.

Hope that helps, feel free to book my kingdom's shops whenever possible.

Flamenqueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help! One more question: when I add a user as a friend, does this person have to accept me or he becomes a friend of mine automatically?

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Willis097 has is gone on vacation. So I won't be filling orders etc. You might want to remove me from your list.

Thanks.
CM

Apollionus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
farms

Does anyone know if you sell a farm, are you allowed to buy another? Please visit my kingdom and place an order. I am adding to it every day.

Apollionus

nn2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help! One more question: when I add a user as a friend, does this person have to accept me or he becomes a friend of mine automatically?
When you add a person,you become a follower, the person can choose to add a follower to be a friend.

Pevano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing when I try to order from to many friends. There seems to be a limit. I wish I knew what it was. My avitar shows up for about 5 or 6 purchases and than it doesn't anymore. I also noticed that you can order over and over again on the same business but it doesn't register your orders.
Does anyone have an answer for these questions.

The limit is 35 orders (incoming + outgoing), you can also visit the we rule community on ngmoco:)

Can't wait for we city !

sjyokel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I've added a number of friends from this thread, and have been placing lots of orders. Now I'm looking for people to add me and buy some of my goodies... Thanks.

-sjyokel

frankdawsonjr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive also added a few people from this thread! i will be adding more later! please add me, frankdawsonjr. I have become addicted to we rule..LOL

krytron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me too!

krytron

By the way, if I am using my stuff, can't anybody else use it? I don't know how this "order" system works. Please explain :)

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
adding friends

Once you add someone, you will show up on their "Followers" list, and they can choose to add you as a friend or just keep you on their followers list, either way, you can book them and they can book you. So keep adding those friends. It is nice to go back to pages you haven't used in a while and book them again.

Hope that helps,

Mary

Lnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WE Rule Starter

I would like to be anyone's friend (boy, that sounds pathetic!) I am Lnam.

Most reactions