What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need the flash and some Safari modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's very important that Apple should add the flash player to it's browser. Safari should have some improvements like adding tabs instead of separate pages.

OP
A

abbas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, we need Apple to add the Hotmail interface in it's email system.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Disagree on the flash issue. I personally don't like it and dont miss it, and its probably not the technology that'll go forward.

But yes, tabbed browsing would be super! I'd go back to safari instantly.

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple will not support Flash. Leave a comment about it in Apple's forums, that might make more of an impact.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abbas said:
Also, we need Apple to add the Hotmail interface in it's email system.

I have a Hotmail/Livemail account and it works perfect through the Exchange set up :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hufn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the gods, here we go again.

Sell your iPad and get a Xoom

Actually, the xoom is probably not the way to go any more ;) I'd suggest either waiting on the Samsung Galaxy (either 10 or 9 in although the 10 will be out first I believe) which will be smaller - about the same size as the ipad2 or get the new asus. The detachable keyboard with the extra battery looks awesome :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the gods, here we go again.

Sell your iPad and get a Xoom

I heard the xoom has flash, too. But is it really working yet???
I haven't missed flash yet...

Nothing about the xoom works, Mike.:D

Just kidding ~ I was not impressed with it when I played with it and I know at least 5 people who have returned it.

Hufn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No but seriously - you are right. If flash is a primary need, then the ipad is not the right machine to get. The asus, especially with the keyboard/battery, looks very nice personally.

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What was that saying about sarcasm? I can live with witty remarks but it appears the OP is new to the iPad and I feel a little help may be more informative than unhelpful comments.

abbas there are various browser apps out there that allow you to view flash content, iSwifter being one, again, another that will allow tabbed browsing is Atomic, search for them on the App Store. I believe Safari should at least have tabs, if other browsers can implement tabs why can't Safari?

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
The OP had to search the internet to find these forums. A simple search of these forums would have yielded hundreds of flash discussions that ALL say the same thing.

These topics should be closed when they come up with a simple list of previous topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts