What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Between autocorrect and no Flash...

Philia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Auto correct trick taught me by a Master...Tim in Scotland

This is what he told me to try and it works!!!! Put your name or any words you use on a regular basis into your contact list....... See the icon for that on your start screen. He uses technical words that the auto correct kept changing so he put them in the contact list as if they were people and the auto correct stoped "correcting" them! It is working for me and I still get spelling help I need.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikeos said:
I've never had an issue with no flash. The iPad was not designed as a main computer. If need to do online banking, or if there is a site than only uses flash I just use my MacBook.

Guess it all depends on banking sites. My credit union has its own mobile site and I log in all the time on my iPhone or iPad to pay bills etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts