What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need more post ranks

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Along with the forum refresh, we'll work on updating the ranking system with different titles. If you have ideas, let us know!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm open to a new ranking system... but creating the rank levels and images is the only time consuming part.

johnhyunyoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I'll make more rank posts if it will help.

I'm willing to as well. I love this forum and I think it would really help increase interaction and HELPFUL comments rather than just a bunch of "haha" comments (even though those are awesome as well :D)

johnhyunyoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really do want to say though that the administration for this forum is awesome. I don't want to come off like I'm complaining. Just my 2 cents on how the forum might be even better.
Maybe a fun way to do it could be to have a thread open where people can suggest rankings?
It could possibly increase forum participation and interaction, give you a break in the imaginative field, AND help someone feel like they're actually contributing to the entire forum.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I really do want to say though that the administration for this forum is awesome. I don't want to come off like I'm complaining. Just my 2 cents on how the forum might be even better.
Maybe a fun way to do it could be to have a thread open where people can suggest rankings?
It could possibly increase forum participation and interaction, give you a break in the imaginative field, AND help someone feel like they're actually contributing to the entire forum.

I'm all for that, I think this thread could certainly be used for suggestions as well :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree it has been more than 18 month now since we started and the forums are home for many users. We do what we can to make the forums a place to come to not only for information but to meet new users world wide and make friends. The knowledge base we have is fantastic which I believe is why so many keep coming back? The upgrade is fantastic much easier to read thanks to the team that made it happen

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, just noticed I've been demoted. Gotta say IPad Master sounded much better than just IPad Fan. 

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, while I have all the admins here,
Can we have a group for time tested helpful and knowledgeable members? Like the title of "Top Contributor" and a special icon or something.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
graywolf said:
So, while I have all the admins here,
Can we have a group for time tested helpful and knowledgeable members? Like the title of "Top Contributor" and a special icon or something.

You're a Guru now. I like that title.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So is the top title where cgi hands come out of the screen place a crown on your head and in a booming voice:
"I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU THEEEEE......TWERPPOET"

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts