What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Farm

Deenie7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, Deenie7. Just getting started but I play the hell out of games like this so I'll have a nice farm soon. :D

Bruinguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice game.

But how do I have more than 1 farm per iPad? There are multiple users of this iPad and we eadch want our own farm.

Eightloop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice game.

But how do I have more than 1 farm per iPad? There are multiple users of this iPad and we eadch want our own farm.

I don't think it's possible without reinstalling the game every time you want to switch the user. If you're luck ngmoco will publish the game under a new name someday (like they did with We Rule).

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added everyone on here above me. Add me too please! My name is the same on We Farm as it is on the forum. Jake18oly

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I'm not getting any push alerts from we farm like I do for we rule.

Not getting them either, not sure why.

im guessing its one of three things.

#1 their server isnt performing the push notifications correctly
#2 They didnt test their production push notification certificate or converted it incorrectly before they posted the app to app store.
#3 The app is using the sandbox server instead of the production push server.

I'm hoping that its #1 or #2 because those can be fixed right away while #3 would require a new version of the app be created and reviewed by apple.

Crumpit25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We farm friends and we rule

Hey! Everyone would love to have u add me as a friend! I'm sure having fun. Love the new farm game!

Have fun playing, user name is crumpit25

WallaWalla22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, just started playing and really enjoying it!! but I'm a level 9 and still can't figure out how to complete the "help a friend" objective... can someone help me out?

add me: WallaWalla22

Most reactions

Latest posts