What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This must be the coolest App on the iPad?

jdouglas9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwaGoR3tzSs"]YouTube - iPad Art[/ame]

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't access the video. It has a problem.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I can see it just fine. Try the power off - on reset for your iPad by holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds and then switching on again to see if this fixes the problem.

Tim

OP
J

jdouglas9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was thinking of buying the app but there is no point because i cant draw to save my life. is there any similar free apps i could download to muck about with?

watchlabber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WatchLAB Studios, a leading market research firm is conducting paid 1-hour interviews for people who use creative or art applications on their mobile device. These interviews are taking place in San Francisco in the upcoming weeks.

If you reside in the SF/Bay Area and would like to participate, please email [email protected] with the specific names of all creative/art applications you currently use on your mobile device, as well as the best contact # and time to reach you. We’ll phone you within 24 hours to ask you a few additional qualifying questions.
Thank you for your interest!

Most reactions

Latest posts