What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Farm

Technician99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never heard of the game seen it pretty inexpensive but then what is with all the addons. Very expensive addons, I said to my self no this is not for me.

Dana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added you. Hope you and friends will add me
ou74

act4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Farm Fansite

The new We Farm Fansite is great for both new and experienced We Farm players. Check it out at:

Gro-Farm.tk

Loads of guides and other useful stuff :D

royalgenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just started playing We Farm and I am hooked (as is the case with We Rule). Please add me, my only shop is a fruit stand right now but I will achieve success!! (With your help, of course :D)

Don't worry, I order from everyone with an "Open" sign.

Thanks!!

Crumpit25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Have a question? R we only allowed to have so many requests open from friends? In other words is there a limit on how many things u can order from friends?

OP
Balibe

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Have a question? R we only allowed to have so many requests open from friends? In other words is there a limit on how many things u can order from friends?
Yes, it was 30 in We Rule. Not sure the limit in We Farm, but looks to be the same. It is total transactions, so orders placed with you are in the limit.

Crumpit25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it was 30 in We Rule. Not sure the limit in We Farm, but looks to be the same. It is total transactions, so orders placed with you are in the limit.

Thank u! Miriam

BobNL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, We Farm and We Rule: dutchgame

Thanx! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts