What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch live football/tv on ipad ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurnani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Could anybody pls share the links to see live sports matches, and tv ( series like Dexter, how I met ur mother etc.) on iPad?

Thanks

CMacDonald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello gurnani,

I'm hoping that the FiOS Mobile app will be improved soon to allow viewing of live, on-demand & DVR'd shows all through that single app instead of having to install an app for each of the thousand+ channels. Verizon has been promising an updated version of the app to work better (read: not crash) on iOS 5 but seems that fix has been delayed.

In the meantime, I've had success with the Watch ESPN app for the iPad 2 to watch live TV using my Verizon FiOS account. I was able to watch a NASCAR race as well as football games - even replays of golf games for my father. Give it a try...

Craig

OP
G

gurnani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for replying craig. I am very keen find something to watch premier league. Pls let me know if there's some free app for that.

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gurnani said:
Thanks for replying craig. I am very keen find something to watch premier league. Pls let me know if there's some free app for that.

Thanks

Do you have Sky? If so there are some apps which may do what you want.....I'd have to run and look first to be sure.....

The Archangel

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have Sky Sports the Sky Go app works well on the Ipad2.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using your current home Sky package then use the app called Sky Go to watch live TV but remember that Sky Go will not work on a Jailbroken iPad.

Merlos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Subscribe to Sky Sports TV and use their App. It's free on iPad, iPhone or PC if you have a home subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions