What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning...Not for the feint of heart

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hell I could replace that battery, just need a pry bar and a small hammer.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
really interesting picture , i discover lot of things inside ... thank's a million time for share this jewel

Donna13161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:)Well if you guys got something out of those photos you are really geeks and I Mean that with great respect because it meant nothing to me

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, it's a good way to find out what other companies will benefit from iPad sales.

:)Well if you guys got something out of those photos you are really geeks and I Mean that with great respect because it meant nothing to me

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad dissection

I'm glad they're making use the whole back of the iPad as an antenna.

Sorry to disappoint you but is not what they do .... try to locate the picture 16 in the picture 2 you will see something strange took as reference the recycling logo in the battery ....

in this series of picture have many strange point ... i let the reporter notice as it's not my job but as technician i have an idea about this file ....

by the way nobody notice in the top of the screen they have a connector too big for be the one for the microphone ??

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Thanks for clearing that up. I read up on it and they actually have two WiFi antennae per model and are using the Apple logo on the back of the iPad as a 'window' for the WiFi antenna, just like on the new iMacs (which is very impressive, imho).

Sorry to disappoint you but is not what they do .... try to locate the picture 16 in the picture 2 you will see something strange took as reference the recycling logo in the battery ....

in this series of picture have many strange point ... i let the reporter notice as it's not my job but as technician i have an idea about this file ....

by the way nobody notice in the top of the screen they have a connector too big for be the one for the microphone ??

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad dissection

Thanks for clearing that up. I read up on it and they actually have two WiFi antennae per model and are using the Apple logo on the back of the iPad as a 'window' for the WiFi antenna, just like on the new iMacs (which is very impressive, imho).

Cimo this picture come from 2 differents devices... in the picture 16 you can see a small guide for the antenna cable doesn't shown in the shape of the pictures 2 & 3 .. so i let you guess from where they come

Most reactions

Latest posts