What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNING - iOS 6.1.3 patches Evasi0n Jailbreak

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Basically, what scifan is saying is, sometimes, if an app that isn't compatible with your iOS or iProduct starts to act up, then it can put you in a position where a restore is necassary, if this happens and the current iOS that apple are signing isn't Jail breakable, then you will of course lose your jailbreak until the hackers get another jailbreak out.

Hope that's clearer

Chris
IPF Team

rogerde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the thread that explains about what to do if you have any problems restoring your jailbroken iPad. http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreaking-hacking-tutorials-how-guides/52863-tutorial-failsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html

Basically, what scifan is saying is, sometimes, if an app that isn't compatible with your iOS or iProduct starts to act up, then it can put you in a position where a restore is necassary, if this happens and the current iOS that apple are signing isn't Jail breakable, then you will of course lose your jailbreak until the hackers get another jailbreak out.

Hope that's clearer

Chris
IPF Team

Thanks guys. Understand now.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
6.1.3 is now public, so all jailbreakers should beware!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Restored my personal 4S this morning before going to sleep. Woooooosh the timing lol.

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was inactive on forum, due to school.now i am still on 5.1.1 ....what a bummer :(
Still a way to restore to a saved iOS6.1.2 on my pc and rejailbreak?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was inactive on forum, due to school.now i am still on 5.1.1 ....what a bummer :(
Still a way to restore to a saved iOS6.1.2 on my pc and rejailbreak?

No, I'm afraid not. The only iOS you can install on your iPad is iOS 6.1.3 ... and it's not jail breakable.

Marilyn

yuddy7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,,i updated my girlfriend ipad to 6.1.3 i dont know if it cannot be jailbroken...anyone know when will the jailbrake available?i am feeling so guilty right know :(

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guys,,i updated my girlfriend ipad to 6.1.3 i dont know if it cannot be jailbroken...anyone know when will the jailbrake available?i am feeling so guilty right know :(

Probably will have no jailbreak until a new iOS comes out (iOS 7) so they don't waste an exploit.

yuddy7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anything i can do?i think downgrade it back is imposible.last choice that i have is waiting ..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there anything i can do?i think downgrade it back is imposible.last choice that i have is waiting ..

The only choice you have is waiting as you cannot downgrade off of iOS 6.1.3. And, iOS 6.1.3 is not jail breakable. As was mentioned, the jail break community has said they will not try to jail break iOS 6.1.3.

So, I'm afraid you're most likely going to have to wait until the release of iOS 7 (and then, wait for it to be jail broken). Sorry.

Marilyn

Kayvanblue

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m runnng the jail broken 4.3.3. On my ipad 2...is there any way out there that i can upgrade to anything lower than 6.1.3 and re-jailbreak this guy again?

Most reactions

Latest posts