What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

want to buy ipad2 urgent ...where to buy in georgia

shilpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,

i want to buy ipad2 in georgia state..i am in kennesaw now.i came there for business trip .where can i get and i am badily want to buy before i leave georgia...can any one please let me know in which store its avaliable..in apple store or other stores...went to best buy they told i need to wait for 2 weeks....

OP
S

shilpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes,their is no stock in all those shops

i am trying to call apple stores...

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IPAD2 on E-BAY

hi all,

i want to buy ipad2 in georgia state..i am in kennesaw now.i came there for business trip .where can i get and i am badily want to buy before i leave georgia...can any one please let me know in which store its avaliable..in apple store or other stores...went to best buy they told i need to wait for 2 weeks....

Plenty of "2's" on E-bay for a premium................Ken

Jachrist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you willing to pay an extra hundred or so..?

If yes, check craigslist.

I saw one on my local craigslist for an extra $100, and there are lots more there as well

Just a thought

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you willing to pay an extra hundred or so..?

If yes, check craigslist.

I saw one on my local craigslist for an extra $100, and there are lots more there as well

Just a thought

Like this one:

"All ipad2's are SOLD OUT, folks....but I have one that I bought at Apple yesterday. You don't have to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS to get one when you can buy mine for $5,000.00. Sure, it's a mark-up from the $499.00 I paid yesterday, but just think...YOU CAN HAVE IT TODAY and tell all your friends you actually HAVE ONE IN HAND!!

$5,000.00 16 gig (cracked screen after I took it out of package and dropped it, but it still works fine and you'll hardly notice the 3" spider web crack in the middle). Because of the crack, I have dropped it from $8,000.00 to $5,000.00 First one with CASH takes it! Good luck! "

OP
S

shilpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you mate,,,,but i couldnt find apple ipad2 with 32gb wi fi

Most reactions