What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie questions before buying my iPad2

giorgoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there,

I am about to buy an iPad2. However before doing so, I have few questions since this is my first time buying an Apple (yes!) product.

1. Can I install on iPad2 any application that is available at the Apple marketplace? i.e. apps that have been developed for iPhones too?

2. Can I play YouTube movies on iPad2 ?

3. Can I develop Adobe AIR applications (Flex?) on iPad2?

Thank you for your help ...

G.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
giorgoc said:
Hello there,

I am about to buy an iPad2. However before doing so, I have few questions since this is my first time buying an Apple (yes!) product.

1. Can I install on iPad2 any application that is available at the Apple marketplace? i.e. apps that have been developed for iPhones too?

2. Can I play YouTube movies on iPad2 ?

3. Can I develop Adobe AIR applications (Flex?) on iPad2?

Thank you for your help ...

G.

1. Yes, but they will be smaller in size, but you can double the screen size to fit the ipad screen size

2. Not via safari the default browser, maybe via another browser that converts flash on the fly

3. No idea, apple store techies should be able to answer that

I bleed in 6 colours

Most reactions