What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VPN problems. Is it my ipad2?

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been using two VPN's to watch UK tv in recent months. In the evenings, the reception would be less stable than during the day but still watchable until recently when it is now virtually impossible to watch BBCiPlayer or ITV player after 8pm. During the day the speedtests I do show a good VPN connection at nearly the same speed as my local ISP. During the evenings until around 11pm, I can no longer watch anything on any VPN, with speeds only reaching .60mbs sometimes. Yesterday on the advice of a friend I subscribed to yet another VPN and it has the same problem, even though my friend is on the same ISP and same VPN. He however has an ipad3 and is suggesting that that could be the reason he is getting good reception for the most part in the evenings. Would anyone please advise as to whether there should be a noticeable difference in connection to a VPN using an ipad2 or an ipad3?

Most reactions

Latest posts