What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos from iPad to YouTube? Computer?

mePad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK. I made a video today and I'd like to upload to YouTube but for the life of me I don't know how to do it. I suspect I need to sync with iTunes on my computer and go from there but I really am not sure. Anyone? I am very Apple illiterate but willing to learn. I've always been told how much easier Apple products are. I must be a Windows doofus.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The only free app I found that said it would upload to YouTube was Photo Org your social. . . It has less than inspiring reviews, but it is free, so you could give it a try.

If you have an iPad 2 and are willing to pay for it, you can use iMove to spruce up your videos a bit and then export them directly to YouTube.

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just uploaded a app called ISafeplay which is free. You can use this to upload your video to YouTube.

OP
M

mePad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually, a friend showed me how to do it right from my iPad. Choose the video and then click on the arrow on upper right of the screen and it has a "send to YouTube option".

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually, a friend showed me how to do it right from my iPad. Choose the video and then click on the arrow on upper right of the screen and it has a "send to YouTube option".

So it does. For some reason I remembered it going to FaceBook, and didn't double check. :eek:

Good for your friend!

Most reactions

Latest posts