What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon iPhone is here!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes this is true, but since the last upgrade was such a huge upgrade, the upgrade this time, IMO, won't be anything that will be a must have. Will probably be something like the 3G to 3GS. Although, the iPhone 4 is pretty snappy I might add lol i gotta wait till July 12th anyway for my upgrade, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me yet lol

Snowlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I find exact day my AT&T contract expires on my iphone. Can't wait to move to Verizon.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to hear AT&T is finally losing their death grip on the iPhone people can now actually get an iPhone AND good service at the same time.

dogxa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Though the Verizon iPhone 4 has nothing diffirent but the radio. It is made to work with Verizon’s CDMA network otherwise it just the same device. Though it is a code division multiple access(CDMA) Phone and not a Long-Term Evolution(LTE)phong, I will still buy one and an Aneesoft video converter, as I am extremely impatient!

Most reactions

Latest posts