What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Mac book, iPhone and now new iPad but mailaccounts are grey and not available??

pawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a problem with my iPad because icloud, twitter and mail accounts are grey and I can not change any settings or anything, can somebody help me?

iDeviceGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pawa said:
Have a problem with my iPad because icloud, twitter and mail accounts are grey and I can not change any settings or anything, can somebody help me?

Switch off the cloud and set up the accounts by yourself in the mail setting tab on the iPad, then start up the cloud again.

The iDevice Guru

OP
P

pawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can not tab any Mail account setting they are all grey! Cannot remove anything, add nothing... Also twitter and iCloud are grey and nothing's possible...Do I have to connect my iPad to Mac and do something?, I'm confused

iDeviceGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pawa said:
I can not tab any Mail account setting they are all grey! Cannot remove anything, add nothing... Also twitter and iCloud are grey and nothing's possible...Do I have to connect my iPad to Mac and do something?, I'm confused

If you can't access the cloud settings in your iPad then the only option is to connect it to iTunes on your mac, look for iCloud settings. If nothing then you will have to restore your iPad and start again.

The iDevice Guru

OP
P

pawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you iDG now email works!...but another problem came up....hoe to remove pictures/photos from iPad? I have tried everything...trust me

BMWrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photos taken by the iPad cameras or downloaded via the Camera Connection kit can be deleted by the iPad.
Photos loaded from a PC via iTunes can only be deleted by the PC.

iDeviceGuru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pawa said:
Thank you iDG now email works!...but another problem came up....hoe to remove pictures/photos from iPad? I have tried everything...trust me

Fantastic! And if you're looking to remove pictures that you installed on the iPad from your Mac or pc you will have to remove them from there, simply go to the camera section of your iPad on the computer and deselect the installing of pictures, or select that pictures you would like to upload by creating a folder with the pictures you would like to upload!

The iDevice Guru

Most reactions

Latest posts