What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using iPad outdoors

fuzzychicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I used to use iPad indoors only but now that summer is here, sometimes I prefer to sit outside (in the shade) to read. I notice that the reflections on the screen drives me nuts. I wonder how you fix it.

I have matte screen protector on my phone and it works pretty well. I have got screen protector twice from ebay but all I could find is clear type anti-reflective, even if they say matte, it is not really matte.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to Settings > Brightness & Wallpaper and turn on Auto-brightness - either that or increase brightness to full. I have found the screens on my iPhones and iPads are much easier to read outdoors with this setting turned on.

OP
F

fuzzychicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to Settings > Brightness & Wallpaper and turn on Auto-brightness - either that or increase brightness to full. I have found the screens on my iPhones and iPads are much easier to read outdoors with this setting turned on.
Already done that. My default brightness is at lowest possible level.

Most reactions

Latest posts