What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using Apples SDK

Last Gladius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in animating and or creating apps and I don't know what I am really doing. I know Apples has an SDK software, but I am 14 and it says you need to be 18, now is the age requirement because of something to do with selling your app if you make one or what is the reason? I only have an iPad and an ASUS laptop to use here. I don't know if that will be able to make apps or animate or code, but I think it is only available for Mac users. It would be nice to animate on my iPad instead of a Mac which is not in anywhere near my budget. Thanks.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good question and I will be awaiting a response as I would like the information as well.

bigchicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in animating and or creating apps and I don't know what I am really doing. I know Apples has an SDK software, but I am 14 and it says you need to be 18, now is the age requirement because of something to do with selling your app if you make one or what is the reason? I only have an iPad and an ASUS laptop to use here. I don't know if that will be able to make apps or animate or code, but I think it is only available for Mac users. It would be nice to animate on my iPad instead of a Mac which is not in anywhere near my budget. Thanks.

See my post here for a full overview of development options. If you don't have a Mac then your best bet is Flash CS5 or Corona. Corona is cheaper. You might also want to mess around with Unity which is a lot of fun.

mike
:8^]

Most reactions

Latest posts