What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPS shipment changed locations (states) overnight?

Brasky12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So last night I got all excited because the tracking info showed that my shipment was in my city in Washington State....checked the progress this morning and now it says it's in Kentucky?!?! WTF? What's going on here?

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IT NEVER SHOWED IT WAS IN YOUR CITY! :)

It showed "UPS Internal Activity"...not "ARRIVAL SCAN". The internal activity is just something at the UPS hub...some sort of notice they received, but it didn't mean they got the package. When it shows "ARRIVAL SCAN", then it's in your city.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So last night I got all excited because the tracking info showed that my shipment was in my city in Washington State....checked the progress this morning and now it says it's in Kentucky?!?! WTF? What's going on here?
UPS strikes again!! I am getting pretty annoyed at this delivery date issue. Looks like Apple is screwing the pooch on this one, at least for me.

I am sincerely happy for the people who will get it delivered on Saturday, but I am 98% sure I will not be one of the fortunate few.

OP
B

Brasky12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IT NEVER SHOWED IT WAS IN YOUR CITY! :)

It showed "UPS Internal Activity"...not "ARRIVAL SCAN". The internal activity is just something at the UPS hub...some sort of notice they received, but it didn't mean they got the package. When it shows "ARRIVAL SCAN", then it's in your city.

Ah....thanks for the clarification.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it looks a monday for me also ..i just recived the email that shows the tracking number for the bag from kensington along my friend is going to be at the house monday all day to get the package form the ups people from apple and keningston ..

she going to down load all the apps and games and music i want on to the unit for i allready set up the file i want downloaded to the unit and then ship it out that night to me ..i sould have by wed at the latest ..so i am a little bumed out right now . ..

JCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same "internal activity" in New York status last night, and today in Kentucky. I'm confident that all of us will get it on Saturday. Hey, this is a very special set up between Apple and UPS, so I don't expect UPS read outs to be normal.

jamac36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Ipads are Here The Ipad Are Here your local UPS is hiding them.

Apple had UPS change the status of all Ipads so people would'nt be trying to break in to the local UPS hub or trying to go pick them up directly before Saturday. Ask your local Ups Driver.:ipad-front:

ipad85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine wont deliver Saturday on Houston area! I had reserved one before (smart for once in my life) so Im going to go get it and return the one that comes in the mail, when? Monday Tuesday? THEY WISH!

applegirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They will be delivered on Sat.

Called UPS and spoke with an International Shipping rep. If you have Sat. delivery in your area( and most cities do that have a UPS service ctr.), it will be delivered on Sat. She verified my zip and told me that my Ipad would be delivered Sat.:)

kvmkvm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It feels like medication is required

Fellow apple early adapters; chill with me ; we have done all we can ; trust the proces ; othewrise take apple valium !

Most reactions