What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPS delivery - YIKES!

Donna13161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I the only one out there who thinks that if there are so many IPads that need to be delievered and if UPS can't handle it then,maybe they should have spread the wealth with Fed-Ex or some other delivery companys Just asking!

Donna13161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well at least you have somewhat of a date my still says end of april which most are saying that means May

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Na, I think they'll be able to handle the load. Maybe that's why a Saturday was selected over a regular shipping day?

Am I the only one out there who thinks that if there are so many IPads that need to be delievered and if UPS can't handle it then,maybe they should have spread the wealth with Fed-Ex or some other delivery companys Just asking!

OP
H

herbminke3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS delivery - YIKES!

According to the UPS site, mine is sitting in Kentucky this morning. I guess the UPS Worldwide rep knew more than the Apple rep. Guess it is time to work on plan B - have it forwarded to me on vacation. Maybe I can be the only Apple customer to have my new IPad delivered to me as I sit by the pool sipping an adult beverage......

Last edited:

rag1247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
finally tracking updated

left louisville ky around 4:30 am to miami

arriving miami in 4 minutes according to flight tracker

they can make it today

Richard
ft lauderdale

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cool iam so ready ..i paid a kid 20.oo bucks to sit on the pouch in the morning to wait for the driver and knock on the door when he comes ..for i have been up half the night working on a project right now and trying to get out to the people who need it ..

my big problem is iam about three hours south of the Sacarmento and i still trying to get this stupid work program to work and work right ..so iam sitting wondering if it would be better to push the flyout date to tues and just get the program to work right before i try and install it on some one main frame ..or say s ..... it and drive up to the Sacarmento and pick up that way ..

Last edited:

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in Columbia SC about 90 miles away since 6 AM.
I think that is probably the main hub for SC and I expect they will load it on truck and be heading to MB from there.

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in Columbia SC about 90 miles away since 6 AM.
I think that is probably the main hub for SC and I expect they will load it on truck and be heading to MB from there.

Mine too...except mine will be put on a truck and head west to Greenville! It just got the departure scan from Columbia at 7:02am. Wonder who'll get their's first? ;)

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have any of you tracked by http://www.packagetrackr.com

I find it really interesting that mine sat in Louisville for over twelve hours, was flown to Pittsburgh, and now is on a truck supposedly to me. I NEVER receive packages from this direction--they always move from Kentucky to Ohio.

OP
H

herbminke3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gayle you made my day and my week!

Have any of you tracked by http://www.packagetrackr.com

I find it really interesting that mine sat in Louisville for over twelve hours, was flown to Pittsburgh, and now is on a truck supposedly to me. I NEVER receive packages from this direction--they always move from Kentucky to Ohio.

This tracking service shows my IPad made it Minneapolis at 7:00am this morning and is on a truck headed to Duluth - I may actually get this. Of course UPS site shows it in Kentucky.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cool iam so ready ..i paid a kid 20.oo bucks to sit on the pouch in the morning to wait for the driver and knock on the door when he comes ..for i have been up half the night working on a project right now and trying to get out to the people who need it ..

my big problem is iam about three hours south of the Sacarmento and i still trying to get this stupid work program to work and work right ..so iam sitting wondering if it would be better to push the flyout date to tues and just get the program to work right before i try and install it on some one main frame ..or say s ..... it and drive up to the Sacarmento and pick up that way ..

I hope the kid doesn't take off with your ipad! That would suck...j/k

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To me, it is quite fascinating--maybe that is why there were so many different answers given to customers. Maybe UPS actually had it planned out and the way it looks, the packages are not traveling their usual route, and the local carriers do not seem to be involved.

Reader

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine on way from Cedar Rapids Iowa to Boise. Should arrive in less than half hour. Just hope it is delivered sometime today! Good luck everyone!

Ronanb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ft Lauderdale Delivery

Hey Richard! I'm in Hollywood. I see that it was scanned in Miami this morning. It didn't say "out for delivery" the last time I looked. I guess we have a pretty good shot at it though.

Ronan

Most reactions

Latest posts