What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news & bad news... my iPad has shipped

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I got a shipping notice for my iPad (which is good). The bad part? It is being shipped UPS and I'm 99.9% sure UPS doesn't do Saturday delivery in my area (I didn't think they do Saturday delivery at all).

It isn't showing up in their system yet but the email Apple sent says "delivers by Apr 03" so is there the sliiiiiiim chance that it may deliver early or am I gonna have to wait 'till next Monday?

Bummer if I have to wait!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are more lucky than me as i have to wait tuesday for have in my place ( small place in SE Asia)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iam in the same boat as you i siting wondering if they will get here before the friday date..

Muhr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS will deliver on Saturday in most areas close to a city, but they only offer it as an added charge on items sent 1or2 day air. My assumption is that there is a 'special' arrangement between Apple and UPS and that most of the preordered systems will get to our local UPS depot this week, and be held until Saturday, (or Monday if no Saturday delivery is available)

OP
brobar

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS will deliver on Saturday in most areas close to a city, but they only offer it as an added charge on items sent 1or2 day air. My assumption is that there is a 'special' arrangement between Apple and UPS and that most of the preordered systems will get to our local UPS depot this week, and be held until Saturday, (or Monday if no Saturday delivery is available)

Hopefully you are right and i've just never noticed them on Saturday's. I'm only 15 minutes from the downtown of a pretty major city so here is to hoping they deliver on Saturday! It is coming from Shenzhen, China so hopefully the expedited shipping from there gets it here on time!!!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would try calling the local UPS office and see what they say about it? If they don't offer Saturday delivery, there might be a chance you could pick it up.

lp1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would also guess that Apple made arrangements with UPS that they deliver on Saturday. UPS and Fed-X are fighting back and forth for business that I would imagine they would make a concession or two to get the extra business!

Most reactions

Latest posts