What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading Pics

Jfree98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using a website that requires me to upload pictures. Is there a way to upload pics to the web on the ipad?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm assuming that your question is that you have images already on your iPad and you need to upload them to a website?

You probably need to provide some more information on the website where you want to upload the files; e.g. I use SmugMug as my photo sharing site and there are several ways that I can get iPad images there (i.e. a SmugMug app & also an email option).

So let us know some more specifics - :)

OP
J

Jfree98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, i already have pictures on my ipad. I am creating a business listing on www.superpages.com. When it asks me to upload a picture the browse button is not highlighed for me to choose pictures.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if your images are stored in the Photo app, then your 2 main options are are either to email or to copy a photo (not sure if this website offers that as an alternate option?).

The browse function will not work on the standard iPad since Apple does not offer file management like in Windows - my device has not been 'jail broken', so others will need to 'chime in' to see if that might be an option?

You probably need to contact support at the website linked and asked what options are available to upload images to them from an iPad - not sure if putting them into on online photo sharing site or a place such as Dropbox would be supported by your site of interest - good luck! :)

OP
J

Jfree98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ironically my pad has been jb and i have a file management app running. But still no luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts