What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why can't I upload pictures to Listia or any other site that lets you post pics?

Reaction score
Well there's this cool website called Listia where you can auction off personal items. But it's almost REQUIRED that you post a picture of the item or else nobody will bid on it. So when you go to list an auction, there's this rectangular box form that says "choose file" for you to upload a picture. But every single time I go to this page, the "choose file" box is completely gray like its a broken link! I have no idea why it would be a broken link because whenever I go on a regular PC like at a public library the link works just fine. When I'm trying to list an auction and upload a picture on my iPad, I will keep clicking that "choose file" box and nothing happens!! I even try to zoom in on it and still nothing happens! Does the iPad even allow you to upload pics anywhere??

I have had my iPad 2 16G + Wifi for 3 days now and am still getting used to it but it seems like it can do even less than a 5 year old PC! :/

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mostoriginalusernameever said:

I only found out because I learnt about it from another mod here......we all have to start somewhere, there is plenty that I don't know!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts