What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Facebook has returned.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the ipads came out there was an app called I believe Ultimate Facebook and it was withdrawn right away because of conflict with Facebook. Anyway an app called ultimate has been approved and it is pretty good. I believe it is the same app with the requirements Facebook necessitated. If you are a Facebook fan you might like it. ;)

Cathie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it Facebook or something totally different. I bought it thinking it was for Facebook. Am I wrong?

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is for facebook. I just got it today. When the iPad came out there was an app called ultimate facebook or something like that and facebook made them withdraw it. Well this new app just popped up for facebook called ultimate and it is great. I assume it is the same one with the approval of facebook.

iPadManiac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there no "official" app for Facebook for the iPad? The FB app on my iPod Touch works well.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The official facebook App is the same one from the iPod. Hoewver you can add facebook.com to the screen also. Remember this a computer. I just find this Ultimate fun.

iPadManiac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The official facebook App is the same one from the iPod. Hoewver you can add facebook.com to the screen also. Remember this a computer. I just find this Ultimate fun.

A computer? Really? :rolleyes:

I read that iPhone apps will work on the iPad, but will be the same size as the iPhone screen. I was hoping there was something that would take advantage of the new real estate. :D

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score

A computer? Really? :rolleyes:

I read that iPhone apps will work on the iPad, but will be the same size as the iPhone screen. I was hoping there was something that would take advantage of the new real estate. :D
Open Safari. Click the "+" icon, and select add to Homescreen.

Most reactions

Latest posts