What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Couch Potato iPad Stand

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL! I was so worried you would be mad at me, Ivan! I see that there is an EDIT button. I swear that was not there last night when I was working on this smiley thing, which I ultimately paid $2.99 for and the silly yellow globs won't post here, from my iPad!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course this is what I meant --

pear.jpg

Metairieman55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally, Pictures!

Picasa Web Albums - LL - Ipad Couch Po...

Sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to get the pics to show, so here's the link.

Apart from the boom stand (around $20-30 at your local music store) it was another $20 tops for the board and pieces. All you need is a drill, screwdriver, Allen wrench (I had to use Allen screws because of the mount configuration; wider heads wouldn't work. Oh, and it did help that I had the speaker mounts already.

Last edited:
OP
iVan

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to get the pics to show, so here's the link.

Apart from the boom stand (around $20-30 at your local music store) it was another $20 tops for the board and pieces. All you need is a drill, screwdriver, Allen wrench (I had to use Allen screws because of the mount configuration; wider heads wouldn't work. Oh, and it did help that I had the speaker mounts already.

Brilliant!
You're missing a picture of the whole arrangement in it's native surroundings, I'd really like to see it:)

Congratulations, Metairieman I hope it will serve you as well as mine does to me!

By the way, you wrapped you picture locations in URL tags, just replace them with IMG tags, it's with the icon next to the letter that looks like a frame.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
haha this is laziness to the extreme. intereseting concept tho!

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow that is just amazing! I want one =) but I can't make anything like that to save my life lol

Most reactions

Latest posts