What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK should boycott Apple

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL thats funny glad we can at least laugh about life but seriously the iphone alone is number 2 mobile phone in australia and the ipod touch is now the iwant product since price reduction in November . We sell more ipod touches now than ipod nanos where I work

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple treats UK customers with disdain. I think people in the UK should boycott their 'style over substance' products and go with other companies, who at least make UK a priority, unlike Apple.

We tried to ship you guys some of these iPads but air freight to the UK has been canceled until May by an act of 'Steve' and a little volcano in Iceland.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is not Steve's fault. He had originally planned on the aircraft going west from Hong Kong to deliver to Europe, but Russia and all points south demanded that they get their fill before they would allow passage. And Steve had an app that told him that air traffic across the Atlantic would be dangerous during the end of April.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
give the guy a break, he's obviously hurting, lacks social skills, and does not have an IPad, so he's pretty much a train wreck.

In all sincerity, I do hope you get one soon, and enjoy it as I really enjoy using mine and think anyone with the means and want to get one should have one.

Most reactions

Latest posts