What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best sites to sell my iPad

thomo45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking at selling my iPad. I own a 32gb with 3G.

Anyone recommend the best place to go to look at selling, I've looked into eBay and amazon but the costs involved in selling on there now is geting far to expensive.

What price should I be looking At for my iPad its 6months old, perfect condition and I have the box ect all in mint condition.

Any ideas people.

I live in the uk if that makes any difference.

Paul

motrv8d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
craigslist in UK?
Don't know if you have it there.
Good luck selling it.

joniv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With craigslist you'll get a couple hundred more. The most I've found on the sites that will buy your IPAD out right for the IPAD2 64GB wifi 3g was $554. I'm hoping to get another hundred or so more because I put the body guard z protector on front and back and have the targus case with it too. Those sites that buy outright are making a fortune off people though because if they don't fill in the correct information of all the item has you can really get ripped off. Yes make yourself a little more with craigslist or amazon.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone recommend the best place to go to look at selling, I've looked into eBay and amazon but the costs involved in selling on there now is geting far to expensive.

What price should I be looking At for my iPad its 6months old, perfect condition and I have the box ect all in mint condition.

Any ideas people.

Paul
it begs the question how can you bear to sell it?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Find the going rate for your model. Post your iPad for sale on your Facebook page. If you sell to someone you know or someone they know, you'll save commission and skip the possible trouble that eBay or Craigslist can involve.

joniv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I researched for days, most places that buy outright won't give you enough. I deceided on Amazon. I sold my 64gb 3g wifi ipad2 for 740.00, Amazon took 40 so I still ended up with 700.00, so not bad. I've sold before on Amazon and have a good feedback rating so I'm sure that helped. I wouldn't suggest selling to the places that buy outright though.

aihna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried visiting cashforipads.com?
They are a legit site and very reliable.
I've heard so many good comments and reviews about this site.
You may also Sell Electronics to them, you will be surprise for how much they're going to offer you.
I hope it helps you.

jennydisuza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Any ideas people.

Paul

Hey, i had also old iPad 2 which i had bough an year ago. It was working nicely. However launch of iPad 3 made me enthralled me to get a look of it and use it amazing features. I had too search it over net and get idea about selling my old iPad. Read several places but get slightly disappointed because i was not getting bets value for my iPad 2. One day while searching over net i get redirected to sellusyourgadget.co.uk. My search ends over here. There had provided bet opportunity for me to sell my iPad 2 and get best return for it. Like this, there are several online sites are available which provide online selling of iPad. You can make online search to get best result or if not found then you can also move to this site for best information. Hopefully you will also get best solution to your problem.

oleyellabuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had quite a bit of success over the years on Craigslist. That and eBay are probably where you can get the highest prices because you're selling direct to the end consumer. Companies that will buy your old equipment are looking to resell for a profit, so they won't buy from you at as high of a price.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it exists in your area you should look at Kijiji. The rule of thumb here in Canada is "buy on eBay, sell on Kijiji".

postingexpert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me, posting in Craigslist would be best!

I post ads regularly on numerous classifieds and I've been very good at it for a long time.

But over the last year or so with all the changes Craigslist has made I was really struggling with the "Gran Daddy of 'em all"

But it all got turned around when a good friend of mine introduced me to this cutting edge method to conquer frequent flagging and ghosting on Craigslist.

I'm so glad I listened to her. Now I have my Craigslist posting mojo back! My ads are mostly all live and the leads are flowing in again.

Ask me how!

Cris May
Entrepreneur & Ad Posting Expert
Edited by Moderator - no URL's, please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts