What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U-Verse TV Web Remote Access for iPad

Lwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AT&T has a great utility for viewing the U-verse channel lineup and allowing users to actually set up recordings.

Unfortunately, when you try the Yahoo URL -http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/?tz=ET
it gives you an error message saying the Browser is not certified and tries to get the user to download Mozilla, IE, and or Safari.

Or you can continue with limited functionality = no scroll bars.

Does anyone know if there is a fix or solution for this?

Thanks

Lee

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AT&T has a great utility for viewing the U-verse channel lineup and allowing users to actually set up recordings.

Unfortunately, when you try the Yahoo URL -http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/?tz=ET
it gives you an error message saying the Browser is not certified and tries to get the user to download Mozilla, IE, and or Safari.

Or you can continue with limited functionality = no scroll bars.

Does anyone know if there is a fix or solution for this?

Thanks

Lee

Yea,, chit can Uverse and subscribe to a decent video provider.. i.e. local cable with high speed broadband

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have an iPhone app for it, hoping an iPad app will come out....I remember reading that they were developing an iPad app to stream VOD to the iPad....that would be great!

Coreymcl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I read an iPhone app was coming soon but no word on iPad version or at least a universal one. I have U-Verse too and hope to see it soon.

OP
L

Lwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice idea but I blew away Exprnsive and problem ridden Comcast for U-verse. We love the better picture, the ability to record 4 shows at once and play anything in any room. Oh, And due to discounts - it was half the price for more.

Yeah the iPhone app works but not the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts