What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U-Verse app updated to watch TV/iPhone

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
Although the U-Verse app is for the iPhone, I was able to load it on the iPad and schedule programming on my DVR.

The U-verse update allowing you to watch TV programming doesn't work on the iPad. Bummer.

Perhaps they'll make a true iPad app soon.

TV fans, tune into your iPhone!

August 09, 2010

AT&T U-verse Mobile is our new app that lets U-verse TV customers take their U-verse experience 'to go' with the ability to download and watch hit TV shows on their iPhone, and soon, their BlackBerry Torch.
We're the first TV provider to offer an integrated mobile app that lets customers both manage their DVR and download and watch select hit TV shows on their mobile device. The U-verse Mobile app is available today at no extra charge in the Apple App Store, and will soon be available on BlackBerry Torch. Check out a demo.
U-verse Mobile replaces the popular Mobile Remote Access for iPhone app, incorporating the ability to browse the U-verse TV program guide, view program descriptions, schedule and manage your DVR recordings, while adding the capability to download available episodes over any Wi-Fi connection and watch them in full-screen mode on your smartphone from anywhere — all with a single app.
The app is available to all U-verse TV customers, and the ability to download and watch select content is available for customers that subscribe to the U300 package or higher. U-verse customers can upgrade their TV packages at any time at www.att.com/u-verse. U-verse Mobile content is downloaded to your iPhone over a Wi-Fi connection. All AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet customers have home Wi-Fi installed as part of their service and get access to AT&T's U.S. Wi-Fi network at no additional cost.
U-verse Mobile includes TV shows from several networks, and AT&T plans to add more content on an ongoing basis. We also plan to make U-verse Mobile available on other devices.

battech2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]There is a true iPad app out there that allows you to watch all the TV programming you’re subscribed to. I’ve got it through my employer, DISH Network and their Sling Adapter. It’s nice because I can control and watch all of my DVR’s along with live TV programming as it airs. Watching TV anywhere there’s Wi-Fi or mobile 3G network is like watching TV everywhere I want :)[/FONT]

Rambler358

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the U-verse Mobile for iPad app? It's no longer on the App Store, but the iPhone version is still there. I deleted a while back to save some space, but now I want it back and can't find it. :mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts