What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two new iPad apps coming...

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forgive my skepticism but Apple approved an alternative browser implementation? I know you may not be able to say at this point. It looks extreamly usefu though. I'm having issues connecting to your site at the momment.

I assume that it can't run in the background like Safari streaming audio content can...
although with a second web viewer app that wouldn't be as much of an issue.

AZRaptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Part of the reason I built this app was actually for selfish reasons. I am constantly browsing sports sites for scores of games. So during the NFL season, I can have three of the browsers giving me live scoring and play updates on three games, then in the fourth browser I can get live updates from my fantasy football site. All this with out having to change back and forth between pages. Having multiple simultaneous browsers is great for viewing multiple sites that dynamically update their data. I realize that iPad Safari is going to be good enough for alot of people, but there might be a few that can see the value in this approach. If you have any suggestions for features or updates, I would love to hear them.

Brdgolf1,

Is it possible to display two windows, so it would show two portraits will the iPad is in landscape and two landscape while the iPad is in portrait? If not i think that would be a great additional feature.

AZRaptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, I checked for myself. Nice app. I like being able to drag the icons on the top bar to a window to jump to a commonly used site.

I think the two screen mode would be a great feature to add. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts