What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trouble installing app on ipad

rmj619

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two Apps that are giving me trouble

AT BAT 2011
and NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet

when the icon says its installing about half way through the following pops up.

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD
NFL Fantasy Cheat Sheet 2011 will be available for download when you log into the ITUNES Store on your computer.

I have logged on, I have clicked on apps available for download, it now says i have downloaded it but i sync the ipad and its not on the ipad. I have tried to install it over and i get the same message

any help is appreciated i feel like im missing an easy fix

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum - :)

I'm assuming that you purchased these two apps via your iPad? You might want to 're-start' the iPad w/ the power button (top right) - hold down until you get the option to turn off the iPad, then power up again - that has helped me w/ at least 1 app - may not w/ yours, but quick & safe.

When you sync to iTunes and click on your iPad (far left column) and then go to the App tab, are the 2 apps mentioned listed there? If so are the check boxes marked for the iPad? Make sure these are checked before doing an iPad sync.

If none of this helps, please post back for further suggestions!

OP
R

rmj619

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still no luck. Heres something that is popping up. When i go to update ipad to a newer version it tells me there are items purchased on my ipad that have not been transferred to my itunes library

EmilyB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rjm619, the same thing is happening to me but they aren't paid apps, they are free. It's very annoying and I feel like I am limited to e apps aim allowed to use on this. Someone please help!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Still no luck. Heres something that is popping up. When i go to update ipad to a newer version it tells me there are items purchased on my ipad that have not been transferred to my itunes library

Right click on the iPad under the Devices list and choose Transfer Purchases. That should put a stop to that warning at least.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had that happen the other day at work, it was a free app. When I got home I woke up the iPad and it finished the download just fine. This has happened a few times now and I'm wondering if it has to do with the wifi at my work as I know our IT guy has sites blocked and what not.

Most reactions

Latest posts