What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tucano Cornice Leather Folio Case for iPad 3!

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was labelled ipad2 but the one on the website said new iPad/ipad2. The sleep/wake seems to work for me? Cut outs all good too.

Here's a comparison of angles with it standing up, just taken with my phone..

image-4127119261.jpg

image-259134992.jpg

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One month on... Whilst the design of the case is still excellent, I'm afraid mine is suffering... The edges don't appear to be stuck together too well and are coming apart both on the corners and down one side of the cover.
My iPad does get shoved in and out of a bag daily, and my hubby did drop it off the kitchen worktop (argh) but the fraying had started before he'd dropped it.

Back to case hunting for me again I think...

ultimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhevans_6 said:
One month on... Whilst the design of the case is still excellent, I'm afraid mine is suffering... The edges don't appear to be stuck together too well and are coming apart both on the corners and down one side of the cover.
My iPad does get shoved in and out of a bag daily, and my hubby did drop it off the kitchen worktop (argh) but the fraying had started before he'd dropped it.

Back to case hunting for me again I think...

Hi expensive but I don't think you can get better link below

http://www.skytoptrading.com/caforapip.html

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Egads, that's a little too much for me. Mine's in and out of a knomo bag so don't need the handle or strap.
I like the case on kick starter with the place to keep the keyboard mentioned on another thread, I just think the elastic to hold it in place looks cheap...

I am starting to think this will be harder than I thought!!

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you Seen The leather at www.oberondesign.com?

Also as a woman I can tell you I have tons of bags and accessories in amazing leather in a plethora of colors, purples, reds hot pinks and blues. Every high end hand bag company has colors

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trust me it does not ruin it anymore then dying the hides black or brown. The reason most companies chose those is they are considered unisex and will appeal to a broader base. It also eliminates extra expense and inventory. I just had a custom handbag and matching case done in a stunning pink Gucci leather, Hermes is known for its orange. Believe me the color has no effect on the quality

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
Trust me it does not ruin it anymore then dying the hides black or brown. The reason most companies chose those is they are considered unisex and will appeal to a broader base. It also eliminates extra expense and inventory. I just had a custom handbag and matching case done in a stunning pink Gucci leather, Hermes is known for its orange. Believe me the color has no effect on the quality

Thanks. I believe you, I'm clueless on topics like this.

Most reactions

Latest posts