What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

True Multitasking?

quiXilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyway to actually keep the programs running when you switch back and forth between them. It seems some work and some restart.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try searching it up in Cydia or if that doesn't work google it up. You should be able to find it in Cydia and getting it to work or you'll need more trustable sources. Sorry I never jailbroke any iDevices. I also don't know that much about jailbreaking.

Edit: the only tweak that can have true multitasking is backgrounder. Also only certain apps have been updated to freeze themselves when switching apps back and forth.

Last edited:

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Multi flow with winter board gives you a true multitasking enviroment.
Double click home button and all open apps come up as cards you can flick through.you will also be able to see the running app,not just an icon.

Most reactions

Latest posts