What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troubles getting in to App store?

Link1369NY490

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope everyone is doing well!? has anyone else been having a problem updating their apps? every time i try to update the 8 apps that are due... i get a "can not access app store" message.
is it me?
thanks
Link

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there! Sorry to hear about your difficulty with updating apps and being unable to access the app store. Some of the recomendations from other posts has been to try to quit the AppStore app and to try again. To quit an app is by either hitting the home button twice or using the 4 finger swipe upwards to reveal the app bar on the bottom. Long press the AppStore button until it shakes and press the red circle with minus sign inside.

Another recommendation is to wait and try later. Often times the AppStore is sometimes quirky like that and just some time is needed.

Last edited:

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check your account with iTunes. If you have used & take it out. I had it in my billing address, put and in instead and now I'm good to go.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the symbol, "&," in the billing info? Where would you use that for my own reference?

Most reactions