What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trasnferring files to my website

ferrarofilms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1-Ipad is my only internet connection at present
2-To transfer files to my website from my Macbook Pro 17 (no internet on it) I need to disconnect ALL the cables tied to it (monitor, 2 firewire, 3 usb, audio, express34 card......), since this is my editong computing, and go to a wifi hotspot to do it, I do it via Cyberduck.
Question:
Is there a way I can install Cyberduck or any other FTP transfer software to do it from my Ipad?
Thanks.

iTazm0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand 100% of what you're asking, but there are some file transfer apps like Air Share (iTunes Link- Air Sharing Pro for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store ) that allow your iPhone/pod/Pad to connect or be connected to via a web server (I think I have that right). Air Share seems to be the most robust and has been recommended quite a bit. Other apps allow you connect via a ip address- like 192.168.x.x:8080 - for example. I don't use VPN, but that may be a way to go as well and there are several good VPN apps available.

Hope this helps and good luck.

(p.s. if you're willing to jailbreak, there may be more options)

Most reactions