What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trash Can Only On Alternate Pictures!!

Reaction score
I transferred pictures from a camera taken by a friend of mine by removing the SD card, inserting it in an SD card reader which connected to iPad. I transferred around 1100 pictures. I noticed a weird thing that I was seeing the trashcan only on alternate pictures. In other words, I could delete only alternate pictures! :( Has this happened to anyone? Does anyone know why this happens despite the fact they were all taken with a camera (not synced using iTunes) and transferred at one time. Thanks.

Dakotapix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had experiences similar to yours but somewhat different. Occasionally I've wound up with duplicate photos only one of which had the trash icon available. After deleting the one image, the second one never does show the trash icon. I do have PhotoStream set up on my iPad 1 with two other regular Macs. I'm just not sure why some photos can be trashed and others cannot. Hope someone here has the solution.

Most reactions