What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfers

erniepru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I transfer (copy) all my IPad 3 content to a new IPhone 5 and how do I do it? By all content I mean apps. photos, music from ITunes etc. I don't want to lose any content on my IPad.

Also T Mobile will be getting the IPhone but will not have wi-fi in the beginning. They have a good network so is wi-fi really necessary?

Thank you.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can I transfer (copy) all my IPad 3 content to a new IPhone 5 and how do I do it? By all content I mean apps. photos, music from ITunes etc. I don't want to lose any content on my IPad.

Also T Mobile will be getting the IPhone but will not have wi-fi in the beginning. They have a good network so is wi-fi really necessary?

Thank you.

Perhaps this can help: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2109

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thank you.

All iPhones have WiFi capability, no matter which cellular carrier they're on. If you have WiFi at home, you can connect the iPhone to the Internet and iTunes via WiFi and avoid using up your cellular data allowance on downloads and streaming.

Most reactions

Latest posts