What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ipads???

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay..Soo just wondering..

I have a jailbroken 64g WiFi only ipad, and I was wondering if there would be anyone that wanted to trade me for a 64G 3G(I ADD) or and 32G 3G(YOU ADD)

Basiclly I want a 3G ipad no smaller than 32G.

Anyone think that this is possible or am I foolish in asking??

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team

I have a jailbroken 64g WiFi only ipad, and I was wondering if there would be anyone that wanted to trade me for a 64G 3G(I ADD) or and 32G 3G(YOU ADD)

I dont know if you have noticed but a 32gig 3G ipad cost more money than a 64gig wifi model.

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I dont know if you have noticed but a 32gig 3G ipad cost more money than a 64gig wifi model.

Oh my bad...no I had no idea..Ive been deployed to iraq for a yr now and have no clue sorry...

Still would like to trade though :)

Most reactions

Latest posts