What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Torrents on iPad

Ermakus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By default, files stored in /var/mobile/Library/Downloads.
You can change this location on "Save To" tab

socalpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By default, files stored in /var/mobile/Library/Downloads.
You can change this location on "Save To" tab

Forgive my question but how do I play the files I download? I cant access the files once they are downloaded by VLC or cinexplayer. Also is there a way I can download the files to be directly accessed by ipod?

By the way, good job, my files download fast, I just want to access them or learn how. I also looked at the FAQ on your site.

Last edited:

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please explain how you can use the bittorent client. Let's say I download a app or a video to the iPad then what? How do I get it off the iPad to use it?

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
click install and it says size missmatch on the installer thing on the ipad. Doesn't work :(

Ermakus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like this happened because Torrent Downloader plugin approved by Cydia today and now in default repository. Please remove old version as well as my repository and re-install version from default cydia repo.
Also I've release new version to fix this problem

Ji_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like this happened because Torrent Downloader plugin approved by Cydia today and now in default repository. Please remove old version as well as my repository and re-install version from default cydia repo.
Also I've release new version to fix this problem

so workflow-wise, we're looking at:

download torrent, iFile cut, iFile paste to VLC directory
launch VLC and play?

can't wait to try this.... sounds fantastic.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dale, you need to stop advertising pirated software. It's not allowed on here. If the product is of use to someone, then they should pay for it... Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ermakus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all respect, "BitTorrent is to stealing movies what bolt-cutters are to stealing bicycles". Where you find "pirated software"?

It can be used (and created for) for legal purposes. Lets ban downloading just because someone will download illegal stuff (sound like joke, but Apple do this, actually)

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ermakus said:
With all respect, "BitTorrent is to stealing movies what bolt-cutters are to stealing bicycles". Where you find "pirated software"?

It can be used (and created for) for legal purposes. Lets ban downloading just because someone will download illegal stuff (sound like joke, but Apple do this, actually)

I think you need to re-read and understand the context of my post Ermakus. The posts which are now deleted from Dale were specifically talking about pirating iFile and he was subsequently banned. Nothing else.
Bit Torrent is a valid subject for discussion, and the same argument is used throughout this site - Jailbreaking does not equal piracy, just as bit torrent does not equal stealing.

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can I download a torrent program on my iPad to watch movies from piratebay

We don't help pirates.
nopirates.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts