What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Torrent downloads

Emileb420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have installed Ermaks torrent downloader. When I first installed it, it worked. I haven't used it in a while, but when I went to download a torrent yesterday it wouldn't work. I have reinstalled it, but still no go. Now, I'm not sure if I broke it, or have simply forgot how to use it! I googled it, but no sites seem to help.
When I click on the "download" torrent link, I get the "download, download to, view" menu. No matter what option I pick, it just downloads and saves the actual .torrent file, not the file the torrent is supposed to point to.
Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

OP
E

Emileb420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I haven't upgraded. Still using 4.2.1, ever since I got my iPad at Christmas.

I am trying to download an ebook, actually. I know I could download it from my computer and transfer it, but I want to be able to do it on the fly.

Most reactions

Latest posts