What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took my baby out on the town today.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went shopping with my baby, took it to Ryans for lunch all clothed in my great over the shoulder hand bag. Had my grocery list in it for walmart and opened case which looks like a book and there was my list. No one had any idea what I was carrying. :D

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have also on my unit the shopping food and personal items list and i can not wait to try it out on the next shopping trip to the store..

robb25j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take mine out all the time and. Most ppl look at me crazy and ask me what I'm carrying one guy even yelled out (show off ) I laughed so hard

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take mine out all the time and. Most ppl look at me crazy and ask me what I'm carrying one guy even yelled out (show off ) I laughed so hard
If you got it flaunt it! I think we all paid a hefty price to be here first, so i plan on enjoying it!

Most reactions