What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To down load app from us store for my ipad3

MANO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am from India and having Apple ID created in india for indian stores and now in USA for 3 mts. I want to download NETFIX APP which is available in us stores. Please guide me

TKS

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
I am from India and having Apple ID created in india for indian stores and now in USA for 3 mts. I want to download NETFIX APP which is available in us stores. Please guide me

TKS

No way with your current Apple ID.
You will need to make an additional Apple ID in US, I.e. by purchasing an iTunes card there and registering new.
You would then use two ID's on your device.

Made it myself, works perfect.

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No way with your current Apple ID.
You will need to make an additional Apple ID in US, I.e. by purchasing an iTunes card there and registering new.
You would then use two ID's on your device.

Made it myself, works perfect.

This is completly unnecessary!

You don't have to make a new Apple ID, you can edit it to your preferences.

First off go to settings->itunes and app store->tap on your Apple ID (Located at the top of the screen)->tap on country or region->it will show you at the bottom of the text change country or region, tap on it->at the very first country you can find united states->tap on it to change to the American app store->it will show you to fill up some stuff, if you don't have a credit card click on none, and then fill up the postal code or zip code with a 5 digit number, select an state, tap on done-> there the app store you are now using is the aemrican store!

Most reactions

Latest posts