What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, everywhere. It wouldn't make sense to limit it to just one country!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think some of the features, no doubt "iTunes Match", will be limited, at least initially.
It will rely on Apple doing the necessary deals with the music companies and they don't just get worldwide rights to this stuff. Deals need to be done for all sorts of different territories. It took forever to get movies and TV shows in the UK compared to our American cousins from what I remember!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aw! Heck! Don't say that Leigh, I was hoping even we would get a taste of this great new iCloud. They are talking of spring in the UK!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Aw! Heck! Don't say that Leigh, I was hoping even we would get a taste of this great new iCloud. They are talking of spring in the UK!

My email from Apple said the fall.....I think they meant autumn.......those crazy Americans!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fall or Autumn, it is still closer than the Spring! Take that Leigh! still love you though!

LawPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't need to shake your iPad. Just tap on the number/symbol soft button on the keyboard and there will be a undo/redo large softkey.
Wow, thanks! I have not a clue as to how I missed this giant key staring me in the face.

violingal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
doesnt work for me

i press my home button twice and all i get is the keyboard coming up..does this only work for th eipad 2? what am i doing wrong?

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LawPad2 said:
Wow, thanks! I have not a clue as to how I missed this giant key staring me in the face.

LOL Many people do including me.

64GB 3G White iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts