What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This website and cookies?

Store cookies on each of your devices?

• No the website should remember for me.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Yes store a cookie on each of my devices, I don't switch that often.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This website is setup to store cookies on your computer about what forums you have already read and what forums are new to you. There is a setting that the owners of the site can turn on that would let the website remember what forums you have read and what ones are new.

So if the website remembered instead of your computer storing cookies you could do things like read a forum on your iPad and then go to the website on your computer and it would know that you already read certain forums from your iPad and they wouldn't come up as new.

mayo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be nice if we can choose which way we want this to work with a setting in our user profile.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They must have changed something because my user control panel is all jacked up now. It's not adding threads anymore even though my default subscription is subscribe with no email notifications, and other weird stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts