What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia (NJB)

iMarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WAZZAPP!!! So, I have another question. I REALLY want Cydia but I REALLY DON'T want to jailbreak my iPad. Do you guys know if there are any websites that would let me download cydia? I also don't want to use a computer but if i have to, i will. Also, DO NOT SAY OPENAPPMKT OR I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND STEAL ALL OF YOUR COOKIES!!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no way, other than jailbreaking, to get Cydia on your iPad.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There really isn't any point to having Cydia on you iPad unless you are going to Jailbreak. Pretty much every app in the store requires a jailbroken iPad to run.

Though I do wish they had a way for the rest of us to browse the store, just to see what kind of cookies the dark side is serving.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There really isn't any point to having Cydia on you iPad unless you are going to Jailbreak. Pretty much every app in the store requires a jailbroken iPad to run.

Though I do wish they had a way for the rest of us to browse the store, just to see what kind of cookies the dark side is serving.

Oh, they've got dee-LISH ones - all thick and gooey with modding goodness! ;)

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts