What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is really a great worldwide forum!

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I see all names, all the countries I think isn't this great. Something we can all agree on. In our country we are so divided but we are united about this.;) I love it! The whole world is looking for the iPad to come to there house.:D

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Computers have evolved the World.. I was getting a kick the other night when my wife discovered Google Earth. (where the heck has she been,, what took so long) She spent hours travelling the world on her laptop.. She was like wow.. i just went to Asia, Europe and back to the USA in two hours... Last night she was back at it again, she found a forum in the Netherlands and now she wants to make a real trip... A funny question came up when we went to bed, she asked "Honey, did you order two iPads?"..... Thank god i was thinking ahead.. "Yes Dear,, I did" :p:p The lights went out and I was a happy man :D

Last edited:

rayson00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
though it would be nice if there weren't so many people advertising their own stuff in these forums.. giving biased reviews of their own products (ex. cases)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once the iPad is available, and members have a chance to try out cases, we'll get real reviews of what cases work well and what don't!

though it would be nice if there weren't so many people advertising their own stuff in these forums.. giving biased reviews of their own products (ex. cases)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ellie! I completely agree, it's neat to see users from all around the world talk about this new device. The power of the Internet!

When I see all names, all the countries I think isn't this great. Something we can all agree on. In our country we are so divided but we are united about this.;) I love it! The whole world is looking for the iPad to come to there house.:D

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You know - so far this hasn't bothered me. The posts that I've seen have been more like "we've got a great new case check it out".

I think if it goes too far the admins need to perhaps put a special section together for the advertisers - so when we're interested we can go shopping right here on the forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts