What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
britpoper said:
I got my ipad2 last december, 64GB WiFi+3G. I choose 64 GB since I'm planning to store many of my favorite movie in it :)

Got mine in August also 64GB as I p,an to have it for a while.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dulciedarling said:
Got my Ipad2 64gb wifi and I love it :)

Why didn't you wait for 3?? Just curious.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

dulciedarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't know 3 was due out to be honest! Having trouble with jailbreaker at the moment! I've got it on my iPad and I don't know what do do next!

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
I didn't know 3 was due out to be honest! Having trouble with jailbreaker at the moment! I've got it on my iPad and I don't know what do do next!

Check the ipad hacking section for some JB troubleshooting tips. You can also ask questions there as well :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my new iPad 2 about an hour ago. After using Benji's iPad 1, this feels more fragile. I actually have it wrapped in the plastic until my case gets here, which should be today. So far, so good. Still loading apps. Having a blast with it.

8ef72499.jpg

2794d90e.jpg

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AmazingGraceTx said:
Got my new iPad 2 about an hour ago. After using Benji's iPad 1, this feels more fragile. I actually have it wrapped in the plastic until my case gets here, which should be today. So far, so good. Still loading apps. Having a blast with it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/AmazingGrace04/2794d90e.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/AmazingGrace04/8ef72499.jpg

That's just great, I'm sure that you'll love it. When I upgraded I thought that the 2 was more fragile but after a few months of use I don't notice it at all, I think it was just the fact that it's thinner.

The Archangel

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad 2 32gb 3G, for nearly two weeks now and it's fantastic.

As I said on my other post. I've owned several iPod touch and I've had an iPhone 3GS for two years, so I was already well used to the Apple experience! My last tablet was a 32gb, 7inch Android unit, running Gingerbread, which died recently in spectacular fashion.

The reason I didn't wait for the iPad 3 to come out, is that I got a really good deal on this one and I needed it now!

Via Tapatalk.

dulciedarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my iPad 2 can't put it down! I've downloaded books to! It's amazing!! I've got an ipod to, I to love apple! I heard earlier the iPad 3 which is due out in America nest wk has a hd video camera on it, don't think I'd use that if I'm honest!

AmazingGraceTx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had mine two days and I love it. I'm having a hard time putting it down. The case is working out perfectly and I'm having a blast looking for apps to play with. Definitely money well spent here.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting everyone! Your enthusiasm and love for the iPad is a delight to hear! :D

TeaTimeAlice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to forum and iPad!!

Hello all! I've been an Apple user since the second iPod came out. I loved the idea of the iPad but never felt I would
have any real use for it. I have a MacBook (early 2008) and love it but I get tired of hauling it around with me (I'm a tiny 5'0 lady!) especially when I'm out and about. My iPhone works great for looking up all information but found myself wishing i had my computer for reading, etc.

I took the plunge today and bought myself and iPad 2 16gb in sexy white ;) Wishing I would have bought one when I was in school for all my note taking, would have saved on my shoulder pain haha. I feel I've had my computer for long enough that buying an expensive electronic wasn't that bad, and for $100 less I'm loving it! Since I've never owned a tablet I didn't care for the few extras the iPad 3 is coming with, the 2 will keep me busy until the iPad 5 comes out.

Very happy to find this forum too!! Hope everyone is enjoying their iPad as much as I am :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi teatimealice! Love the name!

Congrats on getting your new ipad2! I love my ipad2 as well! It's so light and portable compared to my Sony laptop!

And as always:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library,*iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

How to post a new thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad 2 3G in black since the UK release date. I queued up like a typical Apple junkie lol. I love this device. It's so easy to use and all this data is at my fingertips along with a great community like iPF. This device is staying with me until the next iPad (not the one just announced). Not enough changes for me.

This iPad 2 is a great device and more than enough for me. Any other serious iPad 2 lovers out there?

Sent from my iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts