What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The I got my iPad 2 early thread

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im real eager to get mine after reading threads on these forums...im like oh why...the wait...the pain... lol

marcov

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine days before the fire at the China plant...and it arrived earlier than expected. Ordered mine thru the online Apple store.

OP
Beerman

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine came in today at work and I'm too busy to play with it now but it arrived one day earlier than the tracking originally showed. I was so childlike, I checked the UPS flights from Anchorage at 11:30 last night and saw it was to land in KY at 1:30 in the morning. It got to the local UPS hub at 4:46 and on a truck at 7:35 and to my door by 9:30.
Gotta love it.

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just noticed on my order that the option to cancel the order has now been greyed out...a possibility it might be shipped in the next few days?!

Most reactions

Latest posts